Tuesday, 20 February 2018
Try the following:
Fill 2 glass jars with clean water. In one of them put food waste. In the other one put paper, plastic, rubber, etc. Close them tightly and look for the proccess of what is happening. Let them stay for a few days. Fill in the table what you observe:
- Color and smell of water.
- Rotting reactions in the buccaneer with food waste.
- Explain why we should keep the water clean.
The conclusions are related to the topics:
- The need for nature conservation - paper decomposes, but plastic and rubber do not;
- Material decay time - graphs and tables;
- Biogas production - the smell of food decomposition in a jar and gases blows the closed cap.
Posted by verginiavr at 00:39