Sunday 5 May 2019

PES Bankerche plays Domino game




The first participant stays in the center of the room and announces two of his features, for example: "On the one hand I wear glasses" and puts my left hand on the side, "And on the other - I love ice cream" and pulls out his right hand. A participant from the group, who also wears glasses, grasps the leader's left hand and announces: "On the one hand I wear glasses and on the other - I love cats" and raises his free hand. A third participant who loves ice cream grabs the right hand of the previous and announces: "On the one hand, I love ice cream and on the other - I love chocolate." This is how the game continues until all the participants become part of the domino.
Discussion
= Were you trying to identify the most popular features, or did you look for ones that are not typical of others?


= What did you learn about each other?
= What did you feel when you found out that someone else in the class resembles you in the specified feature?
= What did you feel when you realized that someone did not like you.
Is it OK or bad that there are students with different characteristics in the group? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment